Monday, May 18, 2009

Change of Date

Thanks to a light rain and a minor plumbing issue, the ride was cancelled on Sunday. What makes it even worse, was that Stephen Jablonski showed up!



Had I known, I would have been there. Sorry Steve. I hope this won’t reduce your cookie deliveries to the Seven office.

So last week’s ride has been pushed off until tomorrow morning, 6:45 AM at Jam N’Java in Arlington Center. Trust me, 6:45 AM will not be the new trend in the Club of Sevens group rides.

Head Count as of 6:00 this evening:
Joe Wignall
Rob Vandermark
Jenna Weikerth
Mike Salvatore
Me

Hopefulls?
Neil Doshi
Ian Sutton
Ray Allen
Eddie Vedder


I reassembled the bad boy ID8 for comparison purposes to the ISP. With exception to the shiny silver braking surface of the rims, I’m not sure how this bike could look any sicker. See?



See you tomorrow, bright and shiny. If I’m not there by 6:45, just keep waiting.

2 comments:

  1. Silver braking surface! How do you sleep at night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a struggle, but there is silver all over the bike so it's represented well. It's not like I have a V.II that is silver-less except for the bright silver eye-sore you call a seat collar.

    For more fun exchanges like this, please join us for a ride!

    ReplyDelete